Friday, September 4, 2009

My, how things have changed!

Hello dear friends! I realize it's been many, many moons since anything has been posted here. I have a confession to make! I got pregnant, had a wonderful pregnancy, gave birth to the cutest little boy on the face of the earth, had maternity leave for 12 weeks, and went back to work... all of this happened over the past year! ZiZi Designs has been put on the back burner a little bit, while I've been trying to adjust to all of life's changes, which have been oh - so - good...! So thanks for your patience and understanding. The jewelry business is not dead, but it is far less active than it had been. Needless to say, you can still purchase jewelry from the Etsy shop, and I hope to eventually get some more pieces added. I have all sorts of wonderful designs floating around in my head! Just not enough time or energy to make them happen. We have continued to make donations for fundraisers - this week was the Reach Out and Read silent auction, and next week is the Church World Service Refugee Banquet. And, we continue to support Ralph & Deb Muenstermann, who are heading to Kona, HI for training with Youth With A Mission in January 2010. Check out their blog here: www.ralphdeb.blogspot.com. Thanks for checking in. Come back soon, when I hope to have some cool jewelry up for your perusing!
Kirsten :)

1 comment:

Joomla-development said...

Nice post By Zizi

great to see more posting related to Christian based home buisness

Hope to see postings related to Christian Jewelry